Microsoft Word 2010 for Medical
and Technical Writers, Second Edition
Peter G. Aitken PhD and Maxine M. Okazaki PhD
Completely updated for the latest program version, Word 2010
Available in print and electronic versions
The authors have a
combined total of 50+ years of experience working and writing in
scientific, medical, and technical fields. They are partners in
Piedmont Medical Writers LLC
(Chapel Hill, NC), preparing regulatory and educational documents for the pharmaceutical
Among the topics covered are:
- Setting Word's options to minimize problems and
maximize control over the document.
- Using styles and templates properly.
- Harnessing the power of cross-references, fields, and automatic
- Applying advanced techniques for tables of contents.
- Creating and editing tables efficiently and effectively.
- Working with headers, footers, endnotes, and footnotes.
- Troubleshooting for common (and some not-so-common)
- Inserting and positioning graphics.
- Dos and Don'ts to help you avoid common problems.
- Best practices for backups and document security.
here for more information, to read reviews, and to order.
Published by Piedmont Medical Writers LLC